15 make-up tip – the make-up professional of the stars
Do you want to look like a star? The Make-up advice We can give you if you want to look like they are doing what they are doing. These are the 10 make-up trends that stars love.
– The red lipstick. It's a very nice accent, but the rest of the make-up has to be almost invisible or naked.
-Clear eyeshadows on the upper eyelid and darker on the lower eyelid. Just like Katty Perry in the picture.
A make-up tip that looks like a star – the red lipstick
Eye shadow in neon orange goes very well with blond hair. Look at the beautiful Scarlett Johansson.
– Made of purple lipstick. It's a color that works well with all skin tones, adding an eccentric touch to your look.
– Replace your black eyeliner with a lighter eyeliner. Misha Barton has attached an orange eyeliner she has combined with a red eyeliner. And he is very good.
Katty Perry and her eyeshadow in blue
-The metallic colors are very trendy this season. Metallic eyeshadows make your eyes look bigger and clearer.
– Marilyn-style make-up. Red lips and eyes accented by black mascara and eyeliner. Like Dita Von Teese in the picture.
Orange eye shadows are very fashionable
-The color contrast. For example eyeshadow in bright pink and electric blue like Kelly Rowland.
– A lipstick in a nude color that focuses on another part of your face that you want to highlight. Like Kim Kardashian, who has focused on her eyelashes.
Cosmic-style make-up like Emma Watson's beautiful eyes.
Purple lipstick is enough for all skin tones
Orange eyeliner in combination with black eyeliner
Sequin eye shadows make your eyes look clearer and bigger
Dita Von Teese made herself like Marilyn
Eye-catching professional make-up
A beautiful lipstick in nude tones that emphasizes the eyes
Leave a Comment