This healthy Greek yogurt ranch dip is the perfect, simple party aperitif! The dip goes well with vegetables and can be prepared in time to prepare meals.
Need a super easy and delicious last-minute party starter for your next meeting ?! Well, this healthy Greek yogurt ranch dip requires zero cooking, can be prepared ahead of time and is ready in just 5 minutes! Yes, this ranch dip is awesome. This ranch dip goes well with vegetables, French fries or even French fries. I hope you love this ranch bath and find a lot of uses for this vegetarian recipe! Okay, enough rubbish, let's go into the recipe!
What you need for this healthy ranch bath recipe
The kitchen utensils you need for this DIY Ranch Dip recipe are:
- A medium sized bowl Any medium bowl is enough! Just make sure it's big enough to hold all the ingredients for the ranch dip.
- A whisk or spoon Personally, I like to use only a spoon, but a whisk works too.
- Measuring cup and spoon Of course, you can watch it if you want, but if you want to determine the balance of the spices, you have to measure everything exactly.
- Serving tray (optional) – If you serve this Greek yogurt dip at a party, a tray is great for keeping the dip and vegetables together in one place. Also, be sure to keep the dip cool when left at room temperature. You can do this by placing ice in a bowl, then immerse the ranch in a smaller bowl and place in the ice.
- Reservoir for leftovers (optional) – Make sure the ranch dip remains in an airtight glass or plastic container in the refrigerator.
The ingredients you need for this healthy ranch-dip recipe are:
- Simple fat free Greek yogurt Make sure the Greek yogurt is clear and not vanilla. Needless to say, this confusion would be a disaster for your DIY ranch dip.
- Various dried spices The spices make the taste of this healthy ranch dip. I chose dried spices as they are more accessible and available year-round. You could trade some fresh herbs if you have them available. The spices you need for this ranch dip are: garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, sea salt, ground black pepper, dried parsley and cayenne pepper.
- Worcester sauce- This gives the light Greek yoghurt dip its ranch taste!
- Chives (optional) – If you want, you can use chives as a side dish for the healthy ranch dip. This is optional and just makes the dip look a little prettier.
How to Make Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
This healthy Greek yogurt ranch dip is one of the simplest dips ever! You just have to measure all the ingredients and place in a bowl and stir. That's all, super easy! This DIY ranch dip is great as a starter for parties or as an afternoon snack. Also, I like to make a large amount of this healthy ranch dip in advance and eat it for lunch with vegetables. The fact that the ranch bathroom is already ready for the fridge makes eating a healthy snack or lunch so much easier. To do this simple ranch bath, you must:
Take a look at the Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip Recipe video for a closer look at prep!
What you should combine with Easy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
This simple Greek yogurt ranch dip is not only easy to prepare, it is also versatile! This healthy ranch dip can be combined with:
- Baby carrots
- Sliced cucumbers
- Raw broccoli
- Raw cauliflower
- Cocktail tomatoes
- potato skins
- French fries
- Tatar Tots
- chicken keepers
Of course, these are not all uses or combinations for this healthy ranch dip, and I recommend you try it with different foods to find your favorite.
Take a look at these other fantastic dip recipes!
Baked buffalo chicken bath
Chicken enchilada sauce
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip with bacon
Stores of leftover homemade ranch bath
This healthy Greek yoghurt dip is so easy to prepare and great for leftovers or for lunch. The Easy Ranch Dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. When you're ready to enjoy the leftover ranch bath, stir first to make sure everything is well combined. You do not need to heat the bath or warm it to room temperature. Just enjoy the dip street from the fridge.
Also this ranch dip is not freezer friendly. Therefore, make sure that you do not make the bath too far in advance, otherwise you will not be able to freeze it.
I hope you and your family love this healthy Greek yogurt ranch dip for vegetables! Feel free to comment, rate, and ask questions that you have below!
Thank you for sharing!