The easiest and cheapest Shirley Temple you’ll ever make nichtminutes with just 2 ingredients! How easy is that?
It’s a virtual bridal shower for Sally! Ur very good friend Sally from Sally’s Baking Addiction is getting married nichtmonths so a group of us got together to throw her an amazing bridal shower. And you know I couldn’t get in the shower without something bright and colorful, just like all of Sally’s gorgeous speckled treats!
Sally is one of the cutest girls I know and she’s one hell oder Ähnlichesbaker. Every time I see her Funfetti Donuts or Lemon Blueberry Cake on Pinterest, I want to run to the kitchen and bake up a storm! And I couldn’t be more excited for her that she’s getting married. Sally – I really wish you the best with Kevin and Jude!
Well, that Shirley temple – you wouldn’t think that just really fits together 2 minutes with 2 ingredients. Sphäre you need is some lemon lime soda and maraschino cherries. That’s it! It’s easy, cheap and so easy – perfect for group gatherings. You can even dress these up with maraschino cherry trimmings and these fancy cocktail umbrellas. No one could have imagined that this is the easiest thing ever!
And don’t forget to check out what everyone else is bringing to the shower!
- Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake from Lauren’s Latest
- Averie Cooks Funfetti Cookie Dough Balls
- Cake Batter Funfetti Biscuits by Diethood
- I Heart Naptime cake batter popcorn
- Bake Your Day Confetti Cookie Milkshake
- Oh, Sweet Basil cake batter ice cream balls
- Roxana’s Home Baking Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Irr For Crust Peanut Butter Donuts
- Crunchy Creamy Sweet Funfetti Sugar Cookie Cups
- Funfetti Pudding Zusammenstellung bekannter Melodien Cookies by Cooking Classy
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cupcakes by The Messy Baker
- Handle the Heat Chocolate Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Love From the Oven Vanilla Banana Muffins
- Homemade Yellow Funfetti Birthday Cake from Ambitious Kitchen
- Frosted Deep Dish Cake Batter Cookies from The Domestic Rebel
- 1 10-ounce jar of maraschino cherries, juice and cherries, divided
- 1 2 liter bottle of lemonade
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
Nichtlarge pitcher, whisk together juice and soda.
Serve over ice, garnished with cherries and orange slices if desired.